Mr. Bass's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to assist parents and students in my classes to know what we did in class on any given day.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Second Semester Staring Up

To all of my new students, welcome to the world of English online. This is where I will be posting your assignments and keep you up to date on what we are doing in class on any given day. Since today was the first day of the semester, we spent a little time getting things going, filling out paperwork, etc. etc. Any of you who missed today you should check back on my regular website and print out the handouts so you know what is going on. I will have a few extra copies so you can check with me first.

In Modern Media class we went through the paperwork, but then started talking about what media is and took notes over the communication process. Those notes will also be available online if you need them.

English 10 spent the class filling out the paperwork and getting our email set up. Everyone should have already emailed me with their addresses and passwords so if you forget I can look it up for you.

Creative Writing also filled out paperwork and then began their first writing assignment, a response to a prompt on what it means to be creative. This prompt can be found here. Once this is completed, it needs to be turned in via email.

Remember, if you have a question or are going to be absent, there are two ways to contact me, email and through the website. This is your outlet for the class. You are responsible for your own education. Take control of it and get everything you can out of it.

Until tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home